- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Large Air Condititoned Bus
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
More about TURKEY
HIGHLIGHTS: GOREME OPEN AIR MUSEUM, UCHISAR CASTLE, PASABAGI, DEVRENT VALLEY What's Unique: • Enjoy a full day tour of Cappadocia on a compact itinerary; to not to miss anything in this Turkey`s visually most amazing region.
More about this tour
Firstly we visit the famous “Devrent Valley” to picture the strange formations some of which are looking very like a camel, Virgin and the Child and Napoleon. A short drive from here brings us to the “Pasabagi” (or Monk`s Valley) where we view the pillar-like fairy chimneys. After lunch at a local restaurant in “Avanos” Town on the banks of Kizilirmak (Red River), we see some of world famous Turkish Handicrafts being made here. In the afternoon visit the “Goreme Open Air Museum” which is a UNESCO recognized medieval monastic complex of painted cave churches and dwellings, carved out of the tufa rock by the Christian monks. We continue on to "Uchisar Rock Castle" and upon climbing up we view the fairy-tale like Goreme Town from a bird eye’s view. After the tour transfer back to the hotel.
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Hotel pickups from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplement fee..
Operates only in Summers.
!For winter requests, please refer to our Half Day options, or the Private Full Day option.
• Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact departure time.
• Guiding in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and German is possible!! Please ask for availability or supplement.
• If you cannot find the service you need please contact our dedicated Custom Team to advise of your requirements