- Additional Info
- More Information
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Full Insurance
- Large Air Condititoned Bus
- Professionally guided tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
More about this tour
Firstly we have a 4km hike through the “Red Valley”. During this beautiful hike we observe Cappadocia`s fauna and flora on the mineral-rich soil, vineyards and also unique hidden away churches while passing by “Gulledere Valley”. Our hike ends at an old Christian village of “Cavusin” which offers dramatic picture views since it has been largely eroded and partially collapsed. After lunch at a local restaurant transfer back to the hotel.
• In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
• Hotel pickups from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplement fee.
• Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact departure time.
• Guiding in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and German is possible!! Please ask for availability or supplement.
• If you cannot find the service you need please contact our dedicated Custom Team to advise of your requirements.